1/3 Photos of Baked Tilapia With Veggies, Herbs, and Wine
Delicious, fast, easy, and low-fat. What more could you want?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g tilapia fillet (any mild white fish, ie -- sole, orange roughy, would also work)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 large portabella mushroom, diced (or 4 oz. mushrooms)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1.23 ml salt or 1.23 ml salt substitute
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 2.46-4.92 ml dried tarragon, crumbled
- 44.37-59.16 ml dry sherry
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Spray a baking dish (about 11"X7") and arrange filets in a single layer.
- 3Overlap slightly if necessary.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and paprika; Set aside.
- 5In a small skillet, heat olive oil; quickly saute portabello, green onion and yellow pepper, about 2-3 minutes.
- 6Add sherry and tarragon, and simmer 2-3 minutes more.
- 7If this mixture is very wet, simmer to reduce another minute or two.
- 8Spoon contents of skillet over fish.
- 9Bake@ 450F 20-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of your filets.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tilapia With Veggies, Herbs, and Wine
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.5
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 113.5 mg
- Sodium 421.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 47.7 g