Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my favorite way to bake any mild white fish. Fast and easy meal.
Make and share this Baked Tilapia With Sour Cream Parmesan Crust recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces tilapia fillets (or any mild, white fish)
- 6 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated or shredded)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Spray 13x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets in single layer.
- Stir together sour cream, parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Spread mixture over fillets.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Spray with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fish flakes.
This was wonderful.
I added more garlic, cheese and used light sour cream.
Will make this again.
This was very good and I will be sure to make tilapia this way again!