Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my favorite way to bake any mild white fish. Fast and easy meal.
- 16 ounces tilapia fillets (or any mild, white fish)
- 6 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated or shredded)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Spray 13x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets in single layer.
- Stir together sour cream, parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Spread mixture over fillets.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Spray with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fish flakes.
This was wonderful.
I added more garlic, cheese and used light sour cream.
Will make this again.
This was very good and I will be sure to make tilapia this way again!