This is my favorite way to bake any mild white fish. Fast and easy meal.
Make and share this Baked Tilapia With Sour Cream Parmesan Crust recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Spray 13x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets in single layer.
- Stir together sour cream, parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Spread mixture over fillets.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Spray with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fish flakes.
This was wonderful.
I added more garlic, cheese and used light sour cream.
Will make this again.
This was very good and I will be sure to make tilapia this way again!