Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Delicious baked Tilapia fillets with a savory topping of red bell peppers and Monterey Jack Cheese for that beautiful color and bold flavors!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Line a baking dish with lightly greased Reynolds Wrap Aluminium Foil and place the Tilapia Fillets.
- 3In a food processor mix the rest of the ingredients except the lemon juice and make a coarse paste.Top the fillets generously with the paste. Cover the dish with another layer of Reynolds Wrap foil and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- 4Arrange on a plate and drizzle lemon juice all over.
- 5Serve hot with some salad for a light and healthy meal.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tilapia With Red Peppers and Monterey Jack Cheese #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.9
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 87.6 mg
- Sodium 800.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 32.7 g