Recipe by sonisfoodforthought
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Delicious baked Tilapia fillets with a savory topping of red bell peppers and Monterey Jack Cheese for that beautiful color and bold flavors!
- 4 fresh tilapia fillets
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking dish with lightly greased Reynolds Wrap Aluminium Foil and place the Tilapia Fillets.
- In a food processor mix the rest of the ingredients except the lemon juice and make a coarse paste.Top the fillets generously with the paste. Cover the dish with another layer of Reynolds Wrap foil and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Arrange on a plate and drizzle lemon juice all over.
- Serve hot with some salad for a light and healthy meal.