Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Delicious baked Tilapia fillets with a savory topping of red bell peppers and Monterey Jack Cheese for that beautiful color and bold flavors!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking dish with lightly greased Reynolds Wrap Aluminium Foil and place the Tilapia Fillets.
- In a food processor mix the rest of the ingredients except the lemon juice and make a coarse paste.Top the fillets generously with the paste. Cover the dish with another layer of Reynolds Wrap foil and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Arrange on a plate and drizzle lemon juice all over.
- Serve hot with some salad for a light and healthy meal.