Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Those Deen Bros. again. This is simple and tasty.
Make and share this Baked Tilapia With Garlic and Lime recipe from Food.com.
- 113.39-226.79 g tilapia fillets
- 4.92 ml silly crazy salt (I don't know what Silly Salt is) or 4.92 ml garlic salt (I don't know what Silly Salt is)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 59.14 ml unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 lime, zest of, finely grated
- 1 lime, juice of
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Rinse fish and pat dry; place on the prepared baking sheet. Season each fillet with 1/4 teaspoon Silly Salt and pepper to taste. Divide the butter pieces lime zest, and juice evenly among the tops of the fillets. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
This is some of the best and easiest fish to make. So flavorful and delicious! We just love Tilapia and I look for new and easy ways to fix it. This is now a new favorite! Thanks for posting a real winner!