- 4 (6 -8 ounce) skinless tilapia fillets
- coarse salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- lemon wedge, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place fillets on a baking sheet, flat side down; season generously with salt and pepper.
- Spread mayonnaise evenly over top of fillets.
- Sprinkle fish with parsley and dill.
- Bake until opaque throughout, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.