Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Everyday Food, January/February 2006.
- 4 (6 -8 ounce) skinless tilapia fillets
- coarse salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- lemon wedge, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place fillets on a baking sheet, flat side down; season generously with salt and pepper.
- Spread mayonnaise evenly over top of fillets.
- Sprinkle fish with parsley and dill.
- Bake until opaque throughout, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Quick, simple, and tasty. A nice recipe for a no fuss weeknight meal. We served it with Orzo With Roasted Vegetables (Barefoot Contessa).
My husband said 3 stars, I feel more like a 4 star. It's a great quick easy recipe, however it's nothing you would shout from the rooftops about. Something for a quick family meal. I wouldn't serve this to a guest.