- 1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease baking pan.
- In small bowl, mix together the cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice, basil, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer in prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes until done and flaky.
- Remove fillets from oven and cover them with the cheese mixture on top side.
- Place under broiler for 2 minutes or until the topping is browned.
- Be careful not to overcook the fish.