1/2 Photos of Baked Tilapia Parmesan
Tender, flakey tilapia with a creamy herb parmesan sauce. YUM-O
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease baking pan.
- 2In small bowl, mix together the cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice, basil, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- 3Arrange fillets in a single layer in prepared pan.
- 4Bake for 20 - 30 minutes until done and flaky.
- 5Remove fillets from oven and cover them with the cheese mixture on top side.
- 6Place under broiler for 2 minutes or until the topping is browned.
- 7Be careful not to overcook the fish.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tilapia Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.2
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 244.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: