Recipe by breezermom
Most of the amandine recipes posted here are fried, but this one is baked. The fish also gets a little extra flavor from the creole seasoning. Recipe is from the Clinton High School Booster's Club, in Clinton, MS.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tilapia fillets (about 2 lbs)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the melted butter and lemon juice in a shallow dish. Dip the fish fillets in the butter mixture, and place in an ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the fillets evenly with the Creole seasoning. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle the fillets with the sliced almonds, and bake an addtional 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily. (Cooking time varies with the thickness of your fish).