Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very easy recipe for tilapia. I love the green olives in this.
Make and share this Baked Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- Thinly slice the tomato.
- Lay the tomato across the bottom of a 9x13.
- Scatter the green olives and lemon zest over the tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle over the olive oil.
- Combine the mayonnaise and parmesan.
- Lay the fish over the tomato and spread with the mayo/parmesan.
- Bake at 375 until the fish is opaque and topping is golden in spots, approximately 20 minutes.
A fairly easy meal to put together. The flavors blend together well.
My DH doesn't like fish. He asks that I make this. Enough said!
This is fantastic. I made it with reduced-fat mayo and parm cheese, and it tasted great. Thanks for the easy and delicious recipe!