Taken from an old edition of Super Food Ideas magazine.
Make and share this Baked Three Cheeses and Buttered Spirals recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta spirals n boiling salted water till tender.
- Drain well.
- Melt butter in small fry pan and saute onions for 4 minutes till tender.
- Stir buttered green onions through hot pasta.
- Add cream cheese, blue cheese and grated cheese.
- Blend well, season to taste.
- Spoon into shallow ovenproof dish.
- Bake in moderate oven 180 C for 15 minutes till all cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.