Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on the side of the box from some new bakeware. A great and tasty one dish meal! Enjoy.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon thai green curry paste
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups jasmine rice, rinsed and cleaned
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 2 cups pea pods, julienned
- 1 cup baby peas
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a 9x13 bake dish, combine coconut milk and curry paste, whisking until paste is dissolved.
- Add two cups boiling water, rice, chicken, carrots, pea pods, peas and yellow pepper. Stir to combine.
- Cover tightly with lid or foil and bake 30 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.