Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very good served on top of rice!!!
Make and share this Baked Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic & ginger.
- Stir together & simmer until thickened.
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place chicken in a greased 9x13 dish.
- Cover chicken with sauce.
- Place in oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken & bake 10 minutes longer.
- Brush chicken with sauce every 5 minutes during baking time.
- Make sure chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- In a large skillet, add 1 T. olive oil and vegetables.
- Stir & put in cut up chicken.
- Stir fry until done.