Very good served on top of rice!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic & ginger.
- 2Stir together & simmer until thickened.
- 3Preheat oven to 375*.
- 4Place chicken in a greased 9x13 dish.
- 5Cover chicken with sauce.
- 6Place in oven.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes.
- 8Turn chicken & bake 10 minutes longer.
- 9Brush chicken with sauce every 5 minutes during baking time.
- 10Make sure chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- 11In a large skillet, add 1 T. olive oil and vegetables.
- 12Stir & put in cut up chicken.
- 13Stir fry until done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1060.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
skinless chicken pieces