Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Allrecipes.com. My son's favorite teriyaki chicken recipe and a frequent regular on our rotation. I've changed the baking steps a bit, but the results are the same....wonderful. I want it here for safe keeping. Thanks Marian Collins.
- 1. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine first 7 ingredients. Let simmer, stirring often, until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- 2. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 3. Line a 9x13 pan with foil.
- 4. Dip chicken in soy mixture and place in pan.
- 5. Bake 30 minutes. Turn thighs over and pour remaining sauce over.
- 6. Bake an additional 30 minutes.