1/3 Photos of Baked Tater Soup for Mystergirl and the Sa's
Kirstin in the Couv's Note:
This is an adaptation of the soup that the restaurant in my building makes...and the SA's have been wanting me to post it, so here we go..I must warn though -- this is not a measured thing when I make it, so adjust amounts to your taste and have fun!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onion til nearly carmelized Bake taters until tender.
- 2Cool onion and taters, mash or run through food processor- I use the processor
- 3Melt butter Whisk in flour and cook over med heat
- 4Heat milk in separate pan then slowly stir warm milk into flour mixture, whisking
- 5Heat through over medium burner but do not boil.
- 6Add tater/onion mixture, grated cheese, and sour cream.
- 7Start adding broth until you get the consistency you like Heat until cheese is melted and potatoes are warmed through.
- 8Stir in bacon garnish with a bit more sour cream and some shredded cheese.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tater Soup for Mystergirl and the Sa's
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.4
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.3 g
- Cholesterol 128.5 mg
- Sodium 598.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: