1/1 Photo of Baked Tarragon Chicken Breasts
Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
WOW, I give this 5 stars! I was more than pleasantly surprised with this recipe. Even the picky kids loved it. Definitely company worthy. Serve with wide buttered noodles. I browned one side of the breasts in butter in a skillet but frankly, it was not necessary. The color from the brown mustard gave it great eye appeal. Recipe from: "What's for Dinner" by Maryana Vollstedt
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Place chicken in a lightly spray 8x8 baking dish or casserole.
- 3In a small sauce pan. melt butter.
- 4Whisk in remaining ingredients.
- 5Pour over chicken.
- 6Bake covered for 20 minutes, uncover and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes until thickest part of breast is no loner pink.
- 7Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tarragon Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.3
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 182.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 15.7 g