Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an easy, tasty chicken breast recipe.
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 158.51 ml unseasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 2.46 ml dried tarragon leaves
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a shallow dish, combine butter, mustard and garlic powder.
- In another dish, combine the bread crumbs, tarragon leaves, salt and pepper.
- Dip breasts in butter mixture and then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over chicken.
- Bake at 375 F for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.
Simple and yet impressive! Chicken was tender, flavorful, could taste the touch of mustard and it had a bit of crunch from the breadcrumbs. Much enjoyed, thanks! Made for Recipe Swap #30.