- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2⁄3 cup unseasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a shallow dish, combine butter, mustard and garlic powder.
- In another dish, combine the bread crumbs, tarragon leaves, salt and pepper.
- Dip breasts in butter mixture and then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over chicken.
- Bake at 375 F for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.