- 2 tablespoons sago
- 1 teaspoon sago
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, a little under
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon custard powder
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- cook sago until transparent, combine with sugar, butter, and mix well. remove from fire.
- combine cornstarch, custard powder, and coconut milk in mixing bowl, add in milk and mix well. add sago, cook over slow fire till well mixed.
- add egg yolk to the mixture and mix well.
- put mixture in glass bowl and bake for 15-20 minutes.