- 12 flour tortillas
- 1 (1 ounce) can kidney bean
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can chopped green chili pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- chopped tomato
- shredded lettuce
- 3 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- brown beef in pan with onion, peppers, and kidney beans.
- Add taco seasoning and follow instructions to make taco filling.
- in a seperate bowl mix soup, sour cream and salsa together.
- spread 1/2 cup of soup mixture in a 13X9 baking dish.
- to make tacos spread a small amount of the soup mixture on tortilla, fill with meat mixture and top with cheese, roll and place seam side down baking dish top with remaining soup mixture and cheese.
- cover with foil.
- bake in 375 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- serve with additional salsa, sour cream, tomatos and shredded lettuce.
- *note*these freeze well.