Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Takes a little prep but these are very filling! I always make a double batch and freeze one for a busy night!
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1 (1 ounce) can kidney bean
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can chopped green chili pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- chopped tomato
- shredded lettuce
- 3 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- brown beef in pan with onion, peppers, and kidney beans.
- Add taco seasoning and follow instructions to make taco filling.
- in a seperate bowl mix soup, sour cream and salsa together.
- spread 1/2 cup of soup mixture in a 13X9 baking dish.
- to make tacos spread a small amount of the soup mixture on tortilla, fill with meat mixture and top with cheese, roll and place seam side down baking dish top with remaining soup mixture and cheese.
- cover with foil.
- bake in 375 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- serve with additional salsa, sour cream, tomatos and shredded lettuce.
- *note*these freeze well.
Delicious! The only thing I did different, was omit the lettuce.
Tom made this one tonight for dinner. It was very good, he made it as the recipe called for. It was very creamy, next time we might cut back on that just a little bit. Adding the tomato and lettuce on top was perfect...
This taco bake recipe is so good! I used ground turkey instead of ground beef, a 16 ounce can of kidney beans, and mild chilies. The seasoning was perfect for us and we enjoyed!