1/3 Photos of Baked Tacos
Takes a little prep but these are very filling! I always make a double batch and freeze one for a busy night!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brown beef in pan with onion, peppers, and kidney beans.
- 2Add taco seasoning and follow instructions to make taco filling.
- 3in a seperate bowl mix soup, sour cream and salsa together.
- 4spread 1/2 cup of soup mixture in a 13X9 baking dish.
- 5to make tacos spread a small amount of the soup mixture on tortilla, fill with meat mixture and top with cheese, roll and place seam side down baking dish top with remaining soup mixture and cheese.
- 6cover with foil.
- 7bake in 375 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- 8serve with additional salsa, sour cream, tomatos and shredded lettuce.
- 9*note*these freeze well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (466 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 846.0
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 166.3 mg
- Sodium 1866.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 44.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: