Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Originally from Chelsie Kenyon, About.com
- 12 corn tortillas
- 59.14 ml oil
- 354.88 ml seasoned ground beef (shredded beef or chicken will work too)
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 177.44 ml diced tomato
- 177.44 ml green onion
- chili sauce (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Coat each tortilla in oil. Fold in half and place fold side down in baking dish until all the tortillas are inches.
- Fill each shell with your choice of cooked meat and shredded cheddar. Bake in oven for 5-10 minutes or until the tortillas start browning on the edges.
- Top with green onions and tomatoes or your choice of toppings.
My boys loved these!!! I thought they were a little greasy, but I was in the minority.