- 12 corn tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned ground beef (shredded beef or chicken will work too)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 3⁄4 cup green onion
- chili sauce (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Coat each tortilla in oil. Fold in half and place fold side down in baking dish until all the tortillas are inches.
- Fill each shell with your choice of cooked meat and shredded cheddar. Bake in oven for 5-10 minutes or until the tortillas start browning on the edges.
- Top with green onions and tomatoes or your choice of toppings.