Terri Newell's Note:
I got this recipe from Kraft Kitchens. It was fast and easy to make, and the whole family enjoyed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain ground beef.
- 2Add taco seasoning and water as directed on seasoning package. Simmer about 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, mix Bisquik and cold water. Pat into greased 8x8 pan.
- 4Top with cooked meat mixture.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees about 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the crust comes out clean.
- 6Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Return to oven to melt, about 5 minutes.
- 7Serve with your choice of taco toppings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Taco Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.0
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 107.3 mg
- Sodium 633.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 30.5 g