Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from Kraft Kitchens. It was fast and easy to make, and the whole family enjoyed it.
- Cook and drain ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and water as directed on seasoning package. Simmer about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix Bisquik and cold water. Pat into greased 8x8 pan.
- Top with cooked meat mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees about 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the crust comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Return to oven to melt, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of taco toppings.