- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup cold water
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream, if desired
- shredded lettuce, if desired
- chopped tomato, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450. Grease square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
- Cook beef as directed on envelope of taco seasoning mix.
- Mix baking mix and cold water till smooth; spread in pan. Spread beef mixture over dough.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Immediately sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes.