Recipe by Picky_eaters_mom
This recipe came from a friend of my sisters. She came to visit and made this and I loved it! I have made this over and over and it never fails to be a great hit. I don't like onions, so I don't use onions in this recipe. However you can use them if you like when you are browning the ground beef or just put a layer on top of the beef after its in the dish. I love green peppers, and have added them on top of the ground beef, but the kids don't like it that way. So I modified it and add the peppers into the ground beef when I'm cooking it.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the Bisquick and the water. Spread into a greased 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Brown the ground beef with the peppers, then drain. Add the taco seasoning. Set aside.
- Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, and cheddar cheese.
- Add the ground beef to the top of the Bisquick mix.
- Top with the tomatoes.
- Then spoon the cream mixture to the top of the tomatoes and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.