Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pescado Espada Al Horno A La Manzanillo. Simple baked swordfish recipe from the Pacific Mexican town of Manzanillo in Colima. Manzanillo is a popular coastal town known for its swordfish and sailfish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle swordfish with salt and pepper.
- Place fish in a single layer in a baking dish and brush with olive oil to coat heavily.
- Sprinkle green onions over the fish.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer to platter and sprinkle with parsley and garnish with tomato and lime wedges.
THis was an excellent recipe for swordfish. Mine cooked a little longer as the pieces were pretty thick. I used lime flavored olive oil and it was perfect.
Swordfish doesn't get much better than this! I used lemon instead of lime and grape tomatoes in place of the chopped tomatoes. I cut them in half and added at the end of cooking to warm them before serving. Delicious choice to serve my company. Mom and Dad were very happy with this one and give it 10 stars between the two of them, so 5 stars it is since it doesn't go any higher!
Easy, fast, and delicious! You can't go wrong here. The swordfish will come out very tasty and with green onions and tomatoes it will make a light lunch. Wonderful. I've used little cherry tomatoes here and add them a few minutes towards the end to warm the up a bit. I forgot the parsley, but didn't miss it. Thanks for adding such a great recipe.