1/6 Photos of Baked Swordfish Manzanillo
Pescado Espada Al Horno A La Manzanillo. Simple baked swordfish recipe from the Pacific Mexican town of Manzanillo in Colima. Manzanillo is a popular coastal town known for its swordfish and sailfish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Sprinkle swordfish with salt and pepper.
- 3Place fish in a single layer in a baking dish and brush with olive oil to coat heavily.
- 4Sprinkle green onions over the fish.
- 5Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 6Transfer to platter and sprinkle with parsley and garnish with tomato and lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Swordfish Manzanillo
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.8
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 149.7 mg
- Sodium 1058.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 44.8 g