Pescado Espada Al Horno A La Manzanillo. Simple baked swordfish recipe from the Pacific Mexican town of Manzanillo in Colima. Manzanillo is a popular coastal town known for its swordfish and sailfish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle swordfish with salt and pepper.
- Place fish in a single layer in a baking dish and brush with olive oil to coat heavily.
- Sprinkle green onions over the fish.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer to platter and sprinkle with parsley and garnish with tomato and lime wedges.