1/3 Photos of Baked Swiss Chicken over Tri-Colored Spiral Pasta
This is an old recipe from a church cookbook. I only added the twist of the noodles. Serve this dish with your favorite artisan bread and a caesar salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Pound chicken down to 1/2 inch thickness and place in 13 x 9 baking dish.
- 3Lay cheese slices over chicken.
- 4In a medium mixing bowl, combine soup and wine. Mix well.
- 5Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- 6Top with dry stuffing mix.
- 7Drizzle with melted butter.
- 8Bake uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes.
- 9While chicken is baking, cook pasta in accordance with the package and drain.
- 10Serve chicken over pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Swiss Chicken over Tri-Colored Spiral Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (507 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1507.1
- Calories from Fat 740
- Total Fat 82.3 g
- Saturated Fat 44.8 g
- Cholesterol 272.7 mg
- Sodium 1696.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 65.7 g