Recipe by Skeeter
Great quick and easy dinner. I served it with Honey-Mustard Potatoes, Tomatoes and Cucumbers. Out of the new TOH's Quick Cooking Magazine.
Top Review by ~Bliss~
This recipe is similar to one of mine, and another that's on Zaar, but the others use Pepperidge Farm Stuffing on top. It's one that I fix often, just because it's so easy and so good.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 cup crushed seasoned croutons
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in.
- x 9-in.
- x 2-in.
- baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the soup and the wine or broth; pour over chicken.
- Top with cheese and sprinkle with croutons.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.