Recipe by looneytunesfan
This was just served at our church's "Mother's Day Luncheon to rave reviews. Can be prepared ahead, then baked just before serving.
Top Review by Mama_Girl13
Loved this! I subbed in a can of cream of mushroom, low salt chicken stock and some broccoli florets. It was a great hearty meal that I will be making again. The best part is that my boyfriend also really loved this and has asked me to make it for him again to take as lunch(es) to work!!
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 3⁄4 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange chicken in greased casserole dish. Top each chicken breast with cheese slice.
- Combine soup with wine, mixing well. Spoon sauce over chicken; sprinkle with stuffing. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes.