This is an excellent recipe for any weekend brunch with company or family! I serve for our Christmas Breakfast with homemade muffins, sausage and fresh fruit. From Saltwood House Bed and Breakfast.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
- Spread the cheese over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Dot with butter.
- Pour half the heavy cream over the cheese.
- Add the eggs and then the remaining cream.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
- Serves 8.