1/5 Photos of Baked Swiss Cheese Omelet
This is an excellent recipe for any weekend brunch with company or family! I serve for our Christmas Breakfast with homemade muffins, sausage and fresh fruit. From Saltwood House Bed and Breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
- 3Spread the cheese over the bottom of the baking dish.
- 4Dot with butter.
- 5Pour half the heavy cream over the cheese.
- 6Add the eggs and then the remaining cream.
- 7Sprinkle with pepper.
- 8Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
- 9Serves 8.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Swiss Cheese Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.0
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 333.5 mg
- Sodium 156.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 11.8 g