Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
from Fast and Fabulous WW book by Louise Tyler printed 1998. I have updated the points value to current points as corn is now 1 point per cob in oz.
- 4 medium corn on the cob, husks removed
- 150 g low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Wrap each cob in a piece of foil. Cook in the oven for 15-20 mins or until kernels are tender.
- Make the sauce by mixing together all the ingredients and then season to taste. Serve as a dipping sauce with the corn on the cob.