If you love eating yams, this is a version you will enjoy! I serve this every time we have a get together with friends and they really rave about this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut yams. cut to diagonal slices about 1/4 inch slices.
- 2Boil pineapple juice and sugar till syrupy.
- 3Add yams and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Remove yams and transfer to 13x9 pan.
- 5Arrange slices to nice galette design, overlapping each pieces.
- 6Meanwhile, add butter to the pineapple syrup, let simmer till fully incorporated.
- 7Pour on the yam slices.
- 8Bake in pre heated 350 oven till tender about 30 minutes.
- 9This will be thickened and gooey.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Sweet Yams in Pineapple Juice
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 39.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g