This recipe came from the 1967 edition of Woman's Day Encyclopedia of Cookery, Volume 2. I have been making these for years since it is the only way my family will eat these pungent "little cabbages".
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange sprouts in shallow baking dish.
- Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper; blend.
- Pour over sprouts and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes, or until sprouts are tender.
Yum! I really enjoyed this sweet and sour dish! I love Brussels sprouts and this was a new and great way to eat them. Thanks! Made for the Bargain Basement game.
really yummy, believe it or not - and even if you aren't fond of brussels sprouts, I bet you will like this