1/1 Photo of Baked Sweet & Sour Brussels Sprouts
This recipe came from the 1967 edition of Woman's Day Encyclopedia of Cookery, Volume 2. I have been making these for years since it is the only way my family will eat these pungent "little cabbages".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Arrange sprouts in shallow baking dish.
- 3Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper; blend.
- 4Pour over sprouts and sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Cover and bake for 15 minutes, or until sprouts are tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Sweet & Sour Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 452.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g