- 3 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, toss together the sweet potatoes, honey, ginger, walnut oil, cardamom, and pepper. Transfer to a large cast iron frying pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Stir the potatoes to expose the pieces from the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for another 20 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are tender and caramelized on the outside.