1/3 Photos of Baked Sweet Potatoes With Apricots and Prunes
In this dish sweet potatoes are combined with dried fruit and cooked in sweet honey and orange sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- 2Lightly oil an 8 inch square baking pan or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Place sweet potatoes in prepared pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake uncovered , until just tender, stirring several times, about 30 minutes.
- 4While sweet potatoes are baking, place apricots and prunes in a small heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 30 minutes. Drain.
- 5In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Pour over sweet potatoes and add apricots and prunes, Mix well.
- 6Return to over and bake uncovered, stirring 5 minutes for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Sweet Potatoes With Apricots and Prunes
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.5
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g