Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Land O Lakes.
Make and share this Baked Sweet Potatoes & Apples With Pecan Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Slice apples horizontally into 1/2-inch rounds, seeds removed.
- Heat oven to 375.
- In 13x9-inch baking pan melt butter in oven (4-6 Minutes).
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except sweet potatoes and apples.
- Place sweet potatoes in butter mixture; toss to coat.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until fork tender.
- Add apples; spoon butter mixture over apples.
- Continue baking 15-20 minutes or until apples are tender.