- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, grated
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 3 small tart apples, uncored
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice apples horizontally into 1/2-inch rounds, seeds removed.
- Heat oven to 375.
- In 13x9-inch baking pan melt butter in oven (4-6 Minutes).
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except sweet potatoes and apples.
- Place sweet potatoes in butter mixture; toss to coat.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until fork tender.
- Add apples; spoon butter mixture over apples.
- Continue baking 15-20 minutes or until apples are tender.