Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am not a lover of sweet potatoes, but I like these. If you like a moister sweet potato use the reddish yam type instead of a regular sweet potato. This is really easy!
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled and quartered (I cook them in the microwave)
- Place cooked potatoes in a buttered casserole.
- Combine orange juice, brown sugar, bacon and salt.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.