1 hr 10 mins
Chef #737269's Note:
Recipe by Nava Atlas and the Willy Street Co-Op paper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake or microwave sweet potatoes until done but still firm.
- 2When cool enough to handle, cut them into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- 3Oil a deep, 1 1/2 inch-thick quart baking casserole dish. Arrange half on the sweet potato slices in the bottom.
- 4Drizzle with half of the butter, then half of the maple syrup.
- 5Top with the apple slices. Sprinkle lightly with the cinnamon and cloves.
- 6Repeat the layers and then pour the apple juice over top.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes, covered, then uncovered for another 10 minutes.
- 8Serve at once or cover and keep warm until needed.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Sweet Potatoes and Apples
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 46
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 10.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.2 g