1 hr 30 mins
Sweet potatoes, there not just for the holidays anymore.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350F.
- 2Clean potatoes under water, dry, and rub with a little oil and salt and pepper.
- 3Place them on a large cookie sheet and bake in the oven for about 30-45 minutes or until almost fork tender.
- 4Remove from oven and set aside to cool SLIGHTLY, just until you can handle them.
- 5In a small mixing, stir together the rest of the ingriedents.
- 6Peel potatoes and slice them 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
- 7Place one layer of sweet potatoes in a 9"-13" pan then spread on a bit of the butter mixture; repeat about 3-4 more times ending with butter mixture on top.
- 8Return to a 350F oven and bake for another 30 minutes; top with an even layer of marshmallows and return to oven until marshmallows are browned, only about 3-5 minutes at most.
- 9Remove from oven and let stand for about 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.2
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 188.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 54.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper