Recipe by dogsandwoods
The Toledo Blade credits ARA Content for this recipe. I don't know who they are, and I haven't made this recipe, but it sounds good and is different than anything else on Recipezaar. Recipe may be doubled.
- 1 fresh sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 2 teaspoons sunflower seeds
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Foil line baking sheet.
- Prick potato with fork. Place on baking sheet and bake one hour or until very tender.
- Split sweet potato and top with remaining ingredients.
- NOTE: Potato may be microwaved instead. Try eight minutes, rotating potato after four for even cooking.