1/3 Photos of Baked Sweet Potato with Apples
Found on a recipe card from the supermarket
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix the sweet potatoes,apple and sugar.
- 3Butter a baking dish and put the potato mixture into it.
- 4Dot with any remaining butter.
- 5Cover and bake 40 minutes.
- 6Uncover and sprinkle with the parsley and zest.
- 7*Nice served with chicken or pork.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Sweet Potato with Apples
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.2
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 137.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
grapefruits, zest of