Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thick.
- Remove from heat; let cool.
- Combine juice mixture and potatoes in a large bowl; toss well.
- Remove potatoes from bowl; discard juice mixture.
- Arrange potato strips in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until edges are crisp.
These are very good. Lots of chopping (the raw sweet potatoes are hard!), but well worth the effort.
This were very good, but must agree with other reviewers that there is ALOT of chopping to be done, so I would recommend to plan for it to take you a while (especially if you plan on slicing your finger open like I did.LOL) The orange flavour really comes through on these, so if you like that orange hint to your foods, this one's for you; its not in my personal taste however. I left the skins on also just as a personal preference and subbed paprika for the ground red pepper. Pretty good overall, thanks!
Thses are marvelous, yes there was lots of chopping but thats what my husbands for lol. I doubled the recipe. I will be making these often. Thanks Dancer^ another great recipe.