If heaven had a taste, it would be sweet potato. I'll never go back to regular whites again.
My Private Note
'tato p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stab potato with a fork and microwave for 8-10 minutes. Then bake in preheated oven (375-400°F) for 20-30 minutes, until soft.
- 2Remove from oven, slice in half (don't burn yourself, please).
- 3spread on however much pizza sauce you want. (I often stop here, put on a little course black pepper, and have at it. But proceed for even more deliciosity).
- 4Sprinkle on cheese and other toppings.
- 5Microwave if necessary to warm through.
- 6Make sure to chew before swallowing.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Sweet Potato " Pizza"
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g