Prep 2 mins
Cook 47 mins
If heaven had a taste, it would be sweet potato. I'll never go back to regular whites again.
- Stab potato with a fork and microwave for 8-10 minutes. Then bake in preheated oven (375-400°F) for 20-30 minutes, until soft.
- Remove from oven, slice in half (don't burn yourself, please).
- spread on however much pizza sauce you want. (I often stop here, put on a little course black pepper, and have at it. But proceed for even more deliciosity).
- Sprinkle on cheese and other toppings.
- Microwave if necessary to warm through.
- Make sure to chew before swallowing.