Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the Good Stuff cookbook: My grandmother, who we call Zas, is not really the grandmotherly sort. She looks half her age--always the latest makeup, perfect jewelry, and fashionable outfits with shoes and purse to match. Among her many refined qualities, Zas is a complete sweet potato junkie, this is a must have when she comes to visit.
- 4 sweet potatoes, unpeeled and cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 cup sage, fresh chopped
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, sage, brown sugar, and oil. Season with salt and pepper, and toss. Spread on a baking sheet. Bake for 40 minute Serve immediately.