1/1 Photo of Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Delicious sweet potato fries that are good for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all spices in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 450ºF. Wash potatoes and pat dry with paper towels. Do not peel them.
- 3Slice each potato into french-fry-like wedges (about 10 fries per potato, depending on the size of the potato). Toss fries in a large bowl with olive oil until well-coated, then toss with spice blend.
- 4Spread fries evenly on a non-stick baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 8 minutes. Turn fries over and bake an additional 7 minutes, or until tender. The exact cooking time will depend on the thickness of your fries. Make sure you don’t over-bake them, or they’ll be soggy.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 111.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g