- 3 large sweet potatoes, cleaned with skin on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut potatoes into 1" thick slices using a sharp knife.
- Place potatoes in large mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Gently stir allowing ingredients to be spread evenly over potatoes.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until tender and crisp.