Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from slim-fast.com.
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cleaned with skin on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut potatoes into 1" thick slices using a sharp knife.
- Place potatoes in large mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Gently stir allowing ingredients to be spread evenly over potatoes.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until tender and crisp.
Good, easy & healthy! These have become a regular entry in my menus.
Outstanding! And healthy. The only thing I did different is decrease the salt to a pinch. Great flavor!