1/8 Photos of Baked Sweet Potato Fries
An easy, low calorie alternative to French Fries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
- 2Scrub potatoes; cut lengthwise into quarters, then cut each quarter into 2 wedges.
- 3Arrange potatoes in a single layer in pan.
- 4Combine margarine or butter, salt, and nutmeg.
- 5Brush onto potatoes.
- 6Bake in a 450° oven 20 minutes or until brown and tender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: