- nonstick spray coating
- 4 small sweet potatoes (about 1 lb)
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
- Scrub potatoes; cut lengthwise into quarters, then cut each quarter into 2 wedges.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer in pan.
- Combine margarine or butter, salt, and nutmeg.
- Brush onto potatoes.
- Bake in a 450° oven 20 minutes or until brown and tender.