Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy, low calorie alternative to French Fries.
- nonstick spray coating
- 4 small sweet potatoes (about 1 lb)
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Spray a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
- Scrub potatoes; cut lengthwise into quarters, then cut each quarter into 2 wedges.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer in pan.
- Combine margarine or butter, salt, and nutmeg.
- Brush onto potatoes.
- Bake in a 450° oven 20 minutes or until brown and tender.
Tasted good. Easy to prepare. Didn't thrill the kids, and it looked "weird". I'd rather have a real potato french fry. Thanks anyway
Great recipe! I cut the fries a little thinner & used 2 large sweet potatoes - they turned out perfect! I'll definitely be using this recipe again, thanks;)